Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A little slice of our life...

Married Life,

It has been wonderful. I don't think that I have ever felt more comfortable or secure in my place in life. It just feels so right. Some may have thought the marriage came to early, or that we were to young. God's timing could not have been more perfect, of course. He has been showing us to rely on Him, and is providing in huge ways!

We have loved living together, and just getting to relax together. It has been so nice not living on campus. At first, I thought this would be a bad thing. I thought we would get disconnected from our friends, and loose touch with the campus-life. This has happened a little, but I do not mind at all. Our true friends, we still see a lot. I think when you get married your friends circle shrinks a little. I do not mind this at all! I would rather have fewer close friends any day! It also makes you appreciate them so much more!

We have also acquired a puppy. His name is Oliver, he is absolutley precious! Can I just say that Daniel is the greatest puppy dad, ever. He takes him out twice during the night, and takes him on walks,( I go too sometimes). It has been so funny to watch him, and to him spend money on the dog. Oliver is a little spoiled. The first night we had him, we all layed in bed, and Daniel and I just watched him. It was kind of like a flash forward moment to when we have kids. It just made me realize how much I love Daniel, and how great of a Dad he is going to be. One of the things I love most about Daniel is his nuturing heart. He is so good, and I know he is going to be an amazing Dad, and I am so happy that one day my kids will get to have that!

Daniel and I are having so much fun, and can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog spot! It will be nice to hear how life is going! I knew Daniel would be a great puppy dad! It doesn't surprise me at all! I also love all the polka dots...okay, that doesn't surprise me either! Love you both and Oliver too!

    ReplyDelete